The C.I.A. (Children in Action) before and after school care program is open to all ASLS students from age 2 - 8th grade.
- Serving families from 6:45 - 7:45 a.m. and 3:15 - 6 p.m. daily and on most early dismissal days
- Registration fee per family is $30 (non-refundable)
- Before-School is $4.50 per child/day (regardless of arrival time)
- After-School is $4.50 per child/hour (assessed per quarter hour)
- Flexible program can be used on an as needed basis. Billed weekly.
At ASLS we value our students' safety. There will be a minimum of 2 after-school care workers scheduled each afternoon. After 3:40 p.m. expect the exterior doors to be locked.
For before-school care, students may bring their own breakfast. After-school a snack will be provided.
For more information contact Hannah Irwin, C.I.A. director at 314-892-4408 or firstname.lastname@example.org.