The Bible says, "Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it." Proverbs 2:6.
At ASLS, we care deeply for all students and desire to partner with parents and caregivers to see students succeed.
Every Wednesday morning we set aside time to pray together for our children, teachers and school. Join us as often as you can, be that every week, once a month or once a quarter for Moms in Prayer. Everyone is welcome: moms, dads, stepmoms, grandmas, young siblings -- anyone who'd like to pray for our school. We'll gather in the Worship & Family Life Center (gym) to pray. We'll get started at 8:15 AM, but please still join us even if you're running late.
Each week our prayer will be led by scripture, praising God, thanking Him for answered prayers, and bringing before Him prayer requests for our own children, the teachers, and the school.
Together we'll pray:
- That our children will receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior, then stand boldly in their faith
- For teachers and school staff
- To provide support and encouragement to moms who carry heavy burdens for their children
- That our schools will be directed by biblical values and high moral standards
- To be an encouragement and a positive support to our school
Moms in Prayer International is a Christian ministry encouraging and equipping moms around the world to pray for God to transform their children and schools. Moms in Prayer meet in all 50 states and in more than 130 countries.